Andrew S. Newton is an Associate at Camden & Meridew, P.C He is licensed in the state of Indiana and concentrates his practice in the areas of family law, business law, and general civil litigation. Andy, having a counselor’s background, serves his clients with the mindset of recognizing and meeting every one of their needs.
Andy grew up in Lafayette, Indiana, and attended Purdue University majoring in Behavioral Neuroscience for undergrad. He then attended IU McKinney School of Law. While at McKinney, he served on the Executive Board for the Dean’s Tutorial Society, the Executive Board for the Christian Legal Society, and as a volunteer tutor at Avon Middle School South. Also while attending McKinney, Andrew clerked for Judge Tom Busch of the Tippecanoe County Circuit Court.
Andy currently lives in Pittsboro, Indiana and enjoys spending his time being active in his church. He is a member of Harvest Bible Chapel Indy West in Avon, Indiana. He participates in several ministries including the Harvest 20s small group and typically serves on yearly international missions trips to countries such as Scotland and Romania. He enjoys board games, cinema of all genres, and the outdoor trails in Hendricks County particularly Washington Township Park in Avon, Indiana. Below is a photo of Andy winning Best Actor as The Riddler for a murder-mystery dinner competition.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- General Litigation
- Juris Doctor 2015 IU McKinney School of Law
- Purdue University, 2012 B.S. Behavioral Neuroscience
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Indiana Court of Appeals
- Indiana Circuit, Superior and City Courts
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Family Law Section
- GP, Solo, and Small Firm Section
- Hendricks County Bar Association
- Tippecanoe County Bar Association